Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bieber's Hyundai Genesis Sells for $40,000

As we mentioned in an early Facebook post, Justin Bieber autographed a Hyundai Genesis Coupe as a fundraiser to fix up a skate park in his hometown Stratford, Ontario. Bieber signed the dash with silver ink and put the car up on Ebay, where it proceeded to sell for $40,000.

I somehow missed the whole Bieber fever. I thought I was too old until one of my coworkers who has four years on me talked about going to see Never Say Never for a straight month. But, to each his own!

The person who bought the car is unknown, but I'm sure it's one extremely happy superfan, or maybe a well-off parent who has a teenager obsessed with the Biebs.

Ours aren't autographed by Just Bieber (they're also not $40,000!), but if you're interested in checking out a Hyundai Genesis, click here for our brand-new black coupe, or our used 2011 platinum Genesis 3.8.


(And if you really wanted, I'm sure one of our sales staff would be happy to sign yours, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment